The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to University of Phoenix Stadium from Friday, March 3 through Sunday, March 5, featuring more than 1,000 innovative and local businesses.
“The Home Show is a proud supporter of small businesses, which is what makes the March show one of the most exciting in our 25-year history,” said Maricopa County Home Show Manager, Katie Jones. “This year, one-of-a-kind, handmade items meet incredible DIY demonstrations, giving attendees endless opportunities to make their home uniquely theirs.”
WHO: The Maricopa County Home and Landscape Show, complete with thousands of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions Include (FREE with admission):
- Artisan Home Décor Marketplace: Featuring 100 local Arizona artisans, shop one-of-a-kind, curios, handmade home décor, home furniture and art.
- DIY Workshops and Presentations: Featuring a hands-on DIY cabinet painting demo, DIY artificial grass and putting green installation, shiplap DIY instruction and more.
- Meet ‘Chopped’ Judge Scott Conant: Conant will meet-and-greet guests as they sample a line of Italian specialties, olive oils and vinegars.
- FREE Walk-Up Landscape Consultations: Bring your backyard measurements and photos for a custom landscape consultation from a professional horticulturist.
- Tour a Tiny Home: Step into the latest trend in home buying! Learn how living in a 344 square-foot tiny home can feel like living large.
- Receive a FREE Arizona State Park pass: Attend a State Parks seminar to receive a free one-day park pass.
- Meet Your New Best Friend: On-site dog adoptions presented by Maricopa County Animal Care & Control.
- FREE wine tasting: Explore Old World wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
WHEN: Friday, March 3 – Sunday, March 5
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: University of Phoenix Stadium – 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
COST: General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $2.50.
Customer Appreciation: $2.50 admission Friday evening between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Military Appreciation: Half off admission with valid military identification all three days.
Donate & Save: Donate three cans of dog, cat, puppy or kitten food for Maricopa County Animal Care & Control at Gate 2 and receive one FREE ticket to the show.
Free onsite parking: A large food court and ATMs are also on site for your convenience.