This Page Has Moved. Please Click Here.
More details about our unique way to market your listing.
Realtors®, we encourage you to explore the different Community Newsletters and associated Facebook Pages and see how the Interactive Preferred Listings look and feel.
As a Realtor® one of your most important jobs is to market your listings to the best of your ability. My Local News offers an easy and inexpensive way to advertise your listing to the community it is located within. Our Preferred Listings posts receive some of the highest clicks thorough rates and trend well on social media. Rather than spending the time and expense on a flyer we are able to market an attractive online listing, along with photos, simply with the MLS number. Further, your seller will appreciate that you are making the extra effort to market their property.
- Listing advertisement is sent along with other local news to thousands of My Local News Opt-In Subscribers and included in the local weekly newsletter.
- Unlike an E-Flyer our listing ads are sent not just to other Realtors® but to a wide selection of community members.
- Mobile friendly site and enhanced through SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Your listing is posted on one of our Community Websites, Facebook Page, Twitter and LinkedIn as well. You can then share the article with your circle.
- Compliance with ADRE requirements that Brokerage name be listed at the top of social media post advertisements.
- Custom lead in such as “Please call John Smith at XYZ Realty if you are interested in touring this property”
- Great advertisement for Open Houses.
- Please your seller by showing them you are making the extra effort to market their property.
- Facebook “Boost Post Ad” option.