Fire Breaks Out at Federal Reserve Bank


My Local News Arizona - Advertisement
FDNY Activity surrounded the Federal Reserve Bank in Lower Manhattan on Saturday night as a fiery blaze torched the roof of the building.
Crews responded to a call at the 14-story building just before 9 p.m. after a generator on the roof caused a chimney fire. Firefighters battled the blaze for over two hours while the fire was brought under control.
While no one was hurt, there may be damage to the building. Details have not yet been released.
Visit the official website of the New York Fire Department for more information and updates.

 

Learn more about the Federal Reserve Bank Building on it’s official website. 

Editor’s Notes

Publish your Community News: We want your local news, business promotions, opinions, press releases, etc. Learn more about My Local News.
Sponsored Content: Promote your business with a paid content article.
Previous articleNYPD Makes Cocaine Bust at Bronx McDonald’s
Next articleNYPD Searching For Suspect in Cab Driver Robbery
I am a multimedia journalist and proud graduate from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication. I am originally from Minnesota, and I love learning about my second home, Arizona, and all of it's awesome communities through my contributions to My Local News! When I was a little girl, I created my own "newspaper" for my neighborhood and spent all my time writing, printing and sending each edition to my loyal subscribers (AKA my family and neighbors!). Now, it's a dream come true to be able to write everyday and have a positive impact on communities through my reporting. In my free time, I love to travel, hike, cook and spend time with my family and friends.
[message2author style="popup"]