America’s Friendliest Airport® is making it easier for travelers to shop, with a variety of new and unique retail options in the Airport’s busiest terminal. The first phase of the Terminal 4 retail overhaul is nearing completion. The retail enhancements have brought a variety of exciting local, regional, and nationally-acclaimed products.
New stores that are now open include:
- Bunky Boutique – A local boutique offering a variety of sophisticated and stylish clothing, accessories, and home goods from local artisans to well-known brands.
- Johnston & Murphy – Find an unrivaled selection of men and women’s shoes as well as apparel, accessories and gifts.
- Sunglass Hut – Featuring trendy and well-known brands of eyewear.
- iStore – Offering headphones, tablets, and other accessories from such brands as Apple, Bose, Sony, and more to meet all of the travelers’ digital needs.
- Mosaic – A unique store offering stunning, one-of-a-kind paintings, limited edition prints, creative ceramics and much more.
- Roosevelt Row – Phoenix artists showcase a variety of unique products in this local boutique.
- 12 News – Offering periodicals, books, last-minute traveler needs, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and souvenirs.
- Arizona Highways – The official store affiliated with the Arizona Highways magazine. Find state-themed gifts and souvenirs, publications, periodicals and distinctive Arizona books.
- Brooks Brothers – Featuring superior career and casual clothing for the traveler, including shirts, dresses, shoes, handbags, ties, and more.
- Cactus Candy (two locations) – A distinctly Arizona product. Enjoy mouth-watering prickly-pear cactus candy and other delights that make great souvenirs and gifts.
- Connections – Travelers will find periodicals, snacks, last-minute travel needs, souvenirs and more.
- Earth Spirit – Art glass, hand-wrought sculptures, polished wood jewelry boxes and flowing carved stone figures are among the exquisitely-crafted gifts in this store.
- eSavvy (two locations) – Headphones, chargers, and many tech items and accessories for travelers.
- Fire CZ – Offering affordable elegance with jewelry such as bracelets, rings, earrings and more with high-quality gemstones rivaling diamonds.
- Hudson (Coming Soon) – Featuring periodicals, snacks, souvenirs, last minute travel essentials and more.
- TODAY – Offering an assortment of periodicals, electronic accessories, TODAY show themed merchandise, and refreshments and snacks for on-the-go.
- Uno de 50 – Handcrafted jewelry with a distinctive style. Find creative and bold pieces from necklaces to earrings and much more.
- XpresSpa (Coming Soon) – Two locations that will offer massages, facials, manicures, and other treatments
Each of these new concepts were part of the first phase of retail contracts awarded to Lagardere TR and Partners, LLC, Avila Retail Development and Management LLC, HG Phoenix Retailers JV, Paradies PHX LLC, and XpresSpa Phoenix Airport, LLC.
A second phase of new retail will also be coming to Terminal 4. Upon City Council approval, those concepts will open by the end of 2017.
For more information, visit skyharbor.com