Smoked strawberry, Mezcal and citrus infused tequila – the drink menu at Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill features a variety of delicious flavors and new spirits. Z’Tejas has created an all new cocktail menu celebrating the flavors of the Southwest. New margaritas, mules, Mexican martinis and the other drinks are all made-to-order, hand shaken and use fresh fruit and citrus juices.
“When we created these cocktails we wanted to incorporate new flavors while still keeping the Z’Tejas tradition alive,” said Gary Manley, general partner at Z’Tejas restaurants. “This is the biggest update to the cocktail menu we’ve made and hope customers will find new favorites.”
The new menu is now available at all five Valley Z’Tejas locations. Highlights of this new menu are listed below.
- The Exotico Exotico Blanco, Patron Citronge, fresh lime juice, olive juice. Served up “Mexican martini” $11, On the rocks $8
- Tequila-lada Espolon Reposado tequila, beer, Bloody Mary mix, fresh lime juice. $9
- Smoked Strawberry Margarita Hornitos Blanco tequila, El Silencio Espadin mezcal, strawberry puree, fresh lime juice. $9.5
- Prickly Pear Margarita Sauza Blue Reposado tequila, prickly pear puree, fresh lime juice. $9.5
- Jalapeno Cucumber Margarita Jimador Blanco tequila, fresh lime juice, agave nectar, muddled fresh jalapeno, cucumber and cilantro. $9.5
- Mi Vida Margarita Dulce Vida Blanco, Patron Citronge Mango, fresh lime juice, Tijin rim.$9.5
- Millionaire Cuervo Tradicional, Grand Marnier. Served up “Mexican martini” $12, On the rocks $9
- That’ll Leave a Mark Maker’s Mark bourbon, Licor 43, lemon juice, peach puree, Angostura Bitters. $10
- Cazuela Casamigo’s Blanco tequila, grapefruit juice, topped with bubbles. $10
- Café Colada Z’Tejas frozen margarita, Patron XO Café, coconut cream. $8.5
Additional new drinks include the Berry Peach Margarita, Grapefruit Jalapeno Mule, Cucumber Lime Mule, Clarita (frozen margarita with a swirl of Coppola Claret) and Frozen Sangria. Z’Tejas is open for brunch on the weekend, lunch and dinner and offers terrific happy hour specials. For more information visit Z’Tejas.com.
About Z’Tejas Restaurants
In 1989, the first Z’Tejas opened in an old Victorian house on historic 6th St. in downtown Austin, Texas. Since then, Z’Tejas has grown to become the premier dining destination for Mexican and Southwestern style cuisine in Phoenix, Arizona, where it has five locations and Austin, Texas, where it has three locations, including the original that still stands at the same old Victorian house on 6th St. You can follow Z’Tejas on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For more information, visit www.ztejas.com.