Where should you travel for fourth of July this summer?
1. Lake Tahoe, California, and Nevada border- Check out this year’s independence day at “Lights on the Lake,” also known as the largest fireworks show in the West. Lake Tahoe has unrivaled firework displays on both sides of the lake!
2. West Palm Beach, Florida- This hot beach vacation spot will have plenty of July 4 activities, including two large outdoor stages playing free live music, featuring pop band The Rua for 2017.
3. Imperial Beach, San Diego- A close one for all the Arizonians! Another beach spot that not only can you have fun on at the beach but has Coronado just 10 minutes away, where you can enjoy the awe-inspiring fireworks that are displayed over the Glorietta Bay.
4. Las Vegas, Nevada- If the beach scene doesn’t really cut it for you, why not head to Sin City for the weekend for some sweet deals. Vegas hotels are super inexpensive onJuly 4 because of the hot temperatures. With this hot weather, you can still lounge poolside with a margarita and your friends!
5. Lake Powell, Utah, and Arizona border- A nice getaway spot to spend July 4 and a popular tourist location! Lake Powell has beautiful scenery and many fun activities for a relaxing vacation. Instead of the beach or a party area, this location is great for water sports! This lake is great for family and friends if you want to spend the holiday on a boat, wakeboarding, or for tubing. This spot is perfect if you want to enjoy the outdoors!