(Phoenix, Arizona) – The Maricopa County Home and Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns for its first event of 2017 from Friday, Jan. 13 through Sunday, Jan. 15 at the Arizona State Fairgrounds.
“We’re proud to kick off the 25th year of Maricopa County Home and Garden Shows with a hands-on January event,” said Show Manager, Katie Jones. “This year, the show has a special focus on local businesses and customized DIY experiences that let attendees get their hands dirty, ask questions and try projects for themselves.”
WHO: The Maricopa County Home and Garden Show, complete with hundreds of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions Include (FREE with admission):
- 2017 Tiny Home Street of Dreams: This uniquely developed Master Plan community of tiny homes features over a dozen livable tiny mansions, micro homes, prairie style cottages and everything in between. Tour spaces of a spacious 400 square feet to an itty bitty 83 square feet.
- Local Unique Artisans: One-of-a-kind, handmade, recycled and reclaimed home furniture and décor that will make your home uniquely yours.
- DIY WORKSHOPS & PRESENTATIONS: Featuring a hands on DIY cabinet painting demo, DIY Artificial Grass and Putting Green installation, Transform an old door it into a shabby-chic industrial bar, Furniture flips, Painting, Repurposing and so much more.
- Expert Gardening advice: U of A Master Gardeners and the Metro Phoenix Rose Society will offer free seminars all day/every day on how to maintain and grow roses, vibrant vegetables, attract hummingbirds and butterflies, prevent frost and more.
- Enjoy the tastes of Tuscan cuisine: Learn to cook like a true Tuscan with garlic, baby basil and rosemary, with take home recipes for all who attend.
- Receive a FREE Arizona State Park pass: Attend a State Parks seminar to receive a free one-day park pass
- Enter to win $15,000 in prizes: The 7th Annual Heroes Raffle benefits the 100 Club of Arizona.
- FREE wine tasting: Explore Old World wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
WHEN: Friday, January 13 through Sunday, January 15, Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Arizona State Fairgrounds – 1826 W. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85007
COST: General Admission is $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $1.
Customer Appreciation: FREE admission Friday evening between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $2 admission with valid military identification all three days.
Donate & Save: Donate a 24-count case of bottled water at the parking entrances of the show for the 100 Club of Arizona and receive two free tickets to the show.
Onsite parking for a fee. A large food court and ATMs are on site for your convenience.