World-renown Celebrity Artist Nicolosi* has personally tapped Celebrity Art Auctioneer Jason Brooks for the VIP Fine Art Auction and Artist Reception on Saturday, October 22 at The Arizona Exhibition & State Fair. The Invitation-Only Live Auction of Nicolosi autographed original artwork will benefit The Central Arizona Dental Mission of Mercy and will take place inside of The Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Celebrity Auctioneer, Jason Brooks has been featured on Discovery Channel’s Auction Kings and the Rachel Ray show.
“Jason Brooks is by far my #1 choice as the perfect fit for this Charity Art Auction. The Central Arizona Dental Mission of Mercy holds a very special place in my Heart and Jason has a Heart of Gold in lending his enormous talent to charities nationwide,” said Dr. Nicolosi.
“We are grateful to Nicolosi, a long-time supporter and friend of the Dental Mission of Mercy Event for creating this stunning piece to allow us to serve even more locals in need of critical dental services,” said Kevin Conroy Executive Director of the Central Arizona Dental Society Foundation.
“I was blown-away when I first saw Nicolosi’s Coliseum portrait. When he unveiled the painting, I was thrilled at the beautiful colors and how he perfectly captured the spirit of the Coliseum and how we’ve worked to bring the community together the past 50 years,” said Wannell Costello, the executive director of the Arizona Exposition & State Fair.
Portraits/Items to be auctioned on Saturday evening include:
– The Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum Portrait autographed by Nicolosi & Al McCoy
– The Nicolosi portrait of Al McCoy autographed by Al McCoy, plus an official NBA Basketball autographed by Al McCoy
– The Nicolosi portrait of Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame band, Cheap Trick
– The Nicolosi portrait of Michael Jackson when MJ was inducted into the Hall of Fame, Autographed by Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father
– The Nicolosi portrait of Mike Tyson autographed by Mike Tyson when he was inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame and a pair of boxing gloves autographed by Mike Tyson.
When: Saturday, October 22 at 7 p.m.
Arizona State Fair Grounds
1826 W McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85007
World-renowned celebrity artist Nicolosi has created portraits for the top A-listers and legends in the sports, entertainment and corporate arenas, all in his unique signature style. Over the past decade, Dr. Nicolosi has created the artwork featured on Entertainment Tonight during their coverage of all the major award shows, including the Emmys, Grammys, Golden Globes, Oscars and the Cannes Film Festival. Nicolosi was commissioned by the United States Postmaster to create the official 50th Anniversary To Kill a Mockingbird USPS Commemorative Stampe honoring the 1962 American Classic film starring Gregory Peck.