This Saturday the Downtown Mesa Association is hosting the Vintage Shop and Stroll. On August 14th, from open to close, several of Mesa’s Vintage stores from the area will be participating. If shoppers spend $10 or more at any of the participating stores, they’ll get a stamp on their Shop and Stroll map and be entered to win a $50 Downtown Mesa gift card. Each stamp will be an entry to win.
Participating stores include:
- Sonoran Moon Vintage (158 W Main St)
- Nash Vintage Collective (58 W Main St)
- Old Brick House Vintage Market (220 W Main St)
- Buckhorn Vintage (138 W Main St)
- Atomic Age Modern (140 W Main St)
- Antique Plaza (120 W Main St)
- Meat Market (NEW! Inside Continental Barbershop– 38 S Macdonald)
The Downtown Mesa Association is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to the beneficial economic growth and business development of downtown Mesa, the cityʼs central business district and original square-mile townsite. The Association accomplishes this through policy development, advocacy, and program management functions conducted on behalf of downtown property and business owners, and in cooperation with public and other private-sector partners.