Serrano’s Celebrates Cinco de Mayo with Specials
All Week Long
Serrano’s Also Will Offer Mother’s Day and May Lunch Specials
CHANDLER, Ariz. (April 30, 2020) – In an effort to reach as many customers as possible, all five Serrano’s Mexican Restaurant locations will be offering Cinco de Mayo specials via curbside pickup and delivery all week long (Mon., May 4, through Sat., May 9). The specials include:
- Cinco Six Pack: Six crispy, full-size shredded beef or shredded chicken tacos (wrapped in foil) served with 16 oz. shredded lettuce, 6 oz. tomatoes and 6 oz. cheese on the side. The pack also includes 16 oz. bean dip, 16 oz. fresh salsa and a bag of chips along with two drinks of your choice. $25 for soda or beer*; $30 for 16 oz. margaritas* (or a combo).
- Mexican Flag Enchiladas: Two shredded beef or shredded chicken enchiladas served with red sauce, fundido sauce and green sauce. $9.99
- 16 oz. House Margaritas*: $4
- Domestic or Import Beer* (bottled or 16 oz. draft): $2
*Alcohol only available for curbside pickup (not delivery)
Additionally, this year Cinco de Mayo falls on Taco Tuesday and Serrano’s offers its crispy full-size tacos (shredded beef or shredded chicken) a la carte for $3.50 as well as street tacos for $2.50. Street tacos are available with carne asada, pollo asada, machaca, shredded chicken, pork or ground beef. Good only on May 5 (Taco Tuesday).
Mother’s Day Special (Only available on Sat., May 9)
While Serrano’s is closed on Mother’s Day (Sunday), the restaurants will offer a Mother’s Day dessert special on Sat., May 9, featuring churro donuts. Two churro donuts covered in cinnamon sugar and sprinkled with powdered sugar are $3.99 or a six pack of churro donuts may be purchased for $12. While supplies last.
May Lunch Specials
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, Serrano’s also will offer the following lunch specials for $8.99 throughout the entire month of May. Each special will include a beverage and individual serving of chips and salsa (via curbside or delivery).
Mondays: Ground beef taco salad
Tuesdays: Lunch-size shredded meat grilled quesadilla with guacamole or sour cream
Wednesdays: Shredded meat tostada with rice or beans
Thursdays: Chicken enchilada suiza with rice or beans
Fridays: Veggie enchilada with a bean tostada
Saturdays: Manager’s choice (varies per location)
- 141 S. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 480-899-3318
- 6440 S. Rural Road, Tempe, AZ 85283 480-345-0044
- 1964 E. McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85203 480-649-3503
- 1021 S. Power Road, Mesa, AZ 85206 480-854-7455
- 22703 S. Ellsworth Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85242 480-987-0192
About Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants
Launched in 1979 by Ernie and Eva Serrano, Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants offer fresh, delicious Sonoran-style Mexican food with recipes passed down through the generations. The Serranos are proud to be the oldest, continuously owned and operated family business in Chandler, Ariz., celebrating 100 years of business in 2019/2020. Today, seven of Ernie and Eva’s children own and operate Serrano’s Mexican Restaurants. From cooking to catering and payroll to operations, it is truly a family affair. There are five Serrano’s locations in Chandler, Mesa, Queen Creek and Tempe, Ariz. For more information, visit SerranosAZ.com.
Media Contact: Stephanie Jarnagan, 480.201.7572, [email protected]