It’s springtime in the Valley and that calls for fresh food and drinks!
Thirsty Lion Gastropub and Grill is launching a new spring fresh seasonal menu that includes six dishes, a dessert and two cocktails. The new menu is offered to guests now through June 15 at all three Valley locations.
A few highlights of the menu include:
· Falafel Salad Bowl – Quinoa tabbouleh, arugula, spinach, marinated feta, Kalamata olives, cucumber, pear tomato, red peppers, pickled onion, fried garbanzo beans, crispy falafel, tzatziki sauce, and tahini-harissa dressing. $14.95
· Dragon Roll Sushi– Tempura fried shrimp, avocado, cucumber, sriracha sauce, fried lotus root, pickled ginger and wasabi. $12.95
· Bison Burger– Grilled with bacon jam, Muenster cheese, arugula, crispy onions and mayonnaise on toasted ciabatta. $15.95
· Spanish Style Seafood Paella– Shrimp, salmon, Mediterranean mussels and linguica sausage, sautéed with asparagus, chicken breast, saffron rice and shrimp stock. $21.95
· Seared Chilean Seabass- Sautéed vegetables, asparagus, green beans, red and yellow tomatoes, roasted peppers, spinach, parmesan cous cous, red lentils and lemon beurre blanc. $28.95
· Strawberry Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cheesecake – White chocolate, sour cream, whipped cream, strawberry rhubarb purée and fresh sliced strawberries in a chocolate-hazelnut crust. $7.95
New cocktails include:
· Aperol Spritzer – made with Aperol Apertivo liqueur, prosecco and soda water. $10
· Pendleton Brown Derby – made with Pendleton whiskey, Giffard grapefruit liqueur, muddled mint, limes, honey syrup and Q grapefruit soda. $10.50
Thirsty Lion combines the traditional values of European and American pubs, creating a gathering place where friends and family can come together to celebrate. The menu features handcrafted food, 25 beers on tap including locally brewed Arizona beers and signatures cocktails. Happy Hour specials run seven days a week from 3-6 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
There are three Valley locations: 2000 E. Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 1041 in Tempe, 7014 E. Camelback Road, Suite 1423 in Scottsdale and 2212 E. Williams Field Road in Gilbert. For more information visit www.thirstyliongastropub.com.