No matter whether you are single or attached this Valentine’s Day, the Mint’s cannabis kitchen has you covered!
The Mint Café’s professional chefs are offering fresh, infused sweets and treats on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023. This includes:
· A Red Velvet Cheesecake (100 mg THC), for $15;
· Four Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (40 mg THC), for $25; and
· A Valentine’s Singles Special that includes one infused cupcake topped with strawberry buttercream frosting and edible sprinkles (50 mg THC); one pre-roll; and one infused Chocolate Covered Strawberry, dipped in rich layers of milk chocolate and drizzled with white-chocolate stripes (10 mg THC). The trio is available for $14.
All options are ideal for sharing, but we promise the Mint’s budtenders won’t judge any singles who want to devour any of these items solo!
These Valentine’s Day specials will be offered at all five of the Mint’s dispensary locations in the Valley:
· Mint dispensary, 5210 S. Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ 85283 (Mint Café is based here; headquarters of Mint Cannabis, the largest dispensary in the state)
· Mint dispensary, 330 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210
· Mint dispensary, 17036 N. Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (largest dispensary in the City of Phoenix)
· Mint dispensary, 2444 W. Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021 (I-17 and Northern)
· Mint dispensary, 1211 N. 75th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85043 (just minutes from State Farm Stadium)
Mint Cannabis continues to expand its presence across the country with state-of-the-art facilities. With a reputation for providing a wide variety of high-quality products and personalized service, the Mint offers the most diverse selection of flower/buds, edibles, and concentrates. The Mint’s flagship location in Tempe, Ariz. – which introduced the nation’s first cannabis kitchen of its kind in 2018; added a large on-site grow in 2019; and implemented an on-site drive-thru in 2020 – was named “Most Innovative” by the international Commercial Cannabis Awards. With more than 262 employees at its Tempe, Phoenix and Mesa locations, the Mint is poised to open an additional dispensary in Phoenix by the end of this year, in addition to new cultivation and dispensary locations in Nevada, Missouri, Massachusetts and Illinois. For more information, visit www.mintdeals.com.