The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to State Farm Stadium Friday, July 19 through Sunday, July 21, featuring more than 1,000 inventive and inspiring exhibits.
Unique Show Attractions Include (FREE with admission):
• Handmade Headquarters: Get hands-on with FREE make-and-take, Pinterest-inspired crafts including piña colada sugar scrub and watermelon bath bombs, “under the sea” succulent terrarium, paint your own doormat, Arizona-themed crafts, chalkboard art and more!
• DIY Demos and Seminars: All weekend long (FREE at the show)
o Step-by-step DIY artificial turf installation and upkeep tips
o Install kitchen tile backsplash and how to grout it
o Clever ways to add more storage throughout your home
o And 10 Easy Ways to give your kitchen a new style
• Make Your Own Beeswax Candle: Buzz on over to the AZ Queen Bee booth to roll your own take-home beeswax candle. Sample buzzworthy infused honey with flavors including creamed strawberry, chocolate, lemon, orange blossom, cinnamon and desert bloom. Observe a live bee hive with the American Honey Queen and sample one of her “cooking with honey” recipes.
• Design Your Relaxing Backyard: FREE walk-up landscape consultation and take-home design with the landscaping professionals at Horticultural Frontiers. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
• Ask a Master Gardener: The U of A Master Gardeners will offer expert advice on how to test your soil for healthy planting, select & care for citrus, solve lawn problems and more!
• FREE Wine Tasting: Explore fine wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
• A Pet Lover’s Attraction: Witness amazing feats of obedience from Dog Training Elite.
Friday, July 19 – Sunday, July 21
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2 Children 2 and younger are free
FREE ADMISSION: Donate a new backpack for a student in need, and receive two FREE tickets or any five school supplies from the list on the Home Show website for one FREE ticket at Gate 2, benefiting the Maricopa County Education Service Agency.