A wide range of jobs – from administrative roles to positions for specialized services, both full and part-time – will be available for interested individuals at the Getting Hired for the Greater Good Hiring Event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 20 at the Human Services Campus (HSC).
Six partner agencies on the 13-acre campus, which provides wrap-around services for individuals experiencing homelessness, will participate. Appointments are not required.
Interviews will be conducted at 1214 W. Madison St., directly across the street from the HSC administrative office, in the building with the “You Are Amazing” mural across the south-facing wall. Free parking will be available in the lot adjacent to the building.
“These are opportunities for anyone interested in a career with a purpose,” said Brent Downs, executive director at St. Joseph the Worker, which is hosting the event. “The positions are very diverse, from administrative jobs to crisis intervention specialists, both client facing and behind the scenes at the campus, which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.”
Campus partners currently committed to participating in theGetting Hired for the Greater Good Hiring Event include (and others may join):
• HSC (www.hsc-az.org)
• St. Joseph the Worker (www.sjwjobs.org)
• St. Vincent de Paul (www.stvincentdepaul.net)
• Central Arizona Shelter Services (CASS) (www.cassaz.org)
• Circle the City (www.circlethecity.org) and
• Community Bridges (www.communitybridgesaz.org)
• The Justa Center (www.justacenter.org), located at 1001 W. Jefferson, which serves homeless seniors experiencing homelessness, also is participating.
Representatives from each agency will be on hand for interviews and direct hiring. Among the benefits are potential signing bonuses for specific jobs.
For more information about the Human Services Campus and its 16 nonprofit partners, visit www.hsc-az.org.