Tempe Elementary School District in conjunction with Mesa Public Schools will be hosting a free event discussing school district procurement specifically geared toward vendors. Audience members will get answers to questions such as:
– What are the “rules” and where do they come from?
– What is RFP, IFP, CPPB?
– I just received a 30 page solicitation – now what do I do?
– How do I become an “approved” vendor?
– Small businesses – can we compete?
– Uh-oh, I didn’t get the sale. Now what?
All of the questions above and many more will be answered! We welcome to you to this FREE event and hope you can join us on Monday, April 8, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at Tempe Elementary School District (Sanchez Administration Building Governing Board Room 3205 S. Rural Road Tempe, AZ 85282.)
Please RSVP to Rebecca Seifert at [email protected]