Firefighters Remind Residents of Dry Conditions

0
Firefighters Remind Residents of Dry Conditions

A recent grass fire in Chino Valley led firefighters to issue a reminder for residents to be cautious.

Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority crews recently responded to a fire in the 900 block of Reed Road. Crews were able to quickly contain the fast-moving flames before it involved any structures. According to officials, the fire started when a homeowner was trying to mow the grass and a spark ignited the grass.

A lack of precipitation this winter has made for very dry conditions, and fire officials urge residents and visitors alike to be very careful. For those pulling trailers, they should check the chains to ensure they don’t drag and create a spark. It’s also important not to park in dry grass.

 

Please visit the official website of Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority for more information and updates.

Editor’s Notes

Publish your Community News: We want your local news, business promotions, opinions, press releases, etc. Learn more about My Local News - Arizona.
Please note that My Local News does not fact check or edit Article Contributor's content. Per our terms and conditions Authors are entirely respnsible for use of any non authorized copyrighted images
MLN Arizona Google Analytics 2020 YTD
185,708 Users
642,218 Page Views
5:22 Average Session Duration
136,810 Subscribers

MessageToAuthor

No posts to display