Scottsdale’s business economy is growing! Over the past five years, employers saw a 13.6% increase in the number of jobs in Scottsdale, according to Mayor Jim Lane and the number of small businesses continues to grow and prosper.
One of the Scottsdale business organizations that fuel networking and business opportunities among these companies is the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce. Designed as a member group for companies large and small, the Scottsdale Chamber brings together entrepreneurs, small business founders and large company executives to meet, network, do business together and bring more growth to Scottsdale.
Leading this effort for the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce is CEO Mark Heigel, who started in his current role in October 2015. Heigel had been a director of marketing and business development for law firm Greenberg Traurig, and earlier was a national communications manager for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He succeeded former Chamber CEO Rick Kidder, who decided to move back to his native New England for a similar Chamber role there.
There are three-levels of membership options (Basic, Classic, Advantage) within the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce – check their website for details. Once your company is listed with the Chamber, you get to start enjoying the benefits They’re plentiful!
- Weekly communication emails to let you know what Chamber events are happening
- Tax deductions on Membership fees
- Legislation representation that could impact your business
- Website business listing – Your company gets a listing, company description, local map reference and links to social media sites for your business.
- Stay connected with the Chamber on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Digital Logo and Window Cling – Your website gets a digital Chamber logo to use on your site, and a window cling for your physical location window as well.
For more information on upcoming events, contact the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce at https://www.scottsdalechamber.com/