To view this house contact Scott Heywood, HomeSmart at 602-321-3213.
PRICED THOUSANDS BELOW RECENT APPRAISAL! This Gated Community has nearby freeway access & is minutes from Mall, shopping/dining/theatre. Nestled at the end of a Cul-de-sac on over ½ acre. Gorgeous grassy backyard w/ Sports Court, fruit trees and room for the pool of your dreams. NEW: Granite counters kitchen & bathrooms, SS Appliances, Remodeled Master Bath, Carpet, Int/Ext Paint, AC, Roof & much more. Features vaulted, cathedral & coffered ceilings, wood beams, fireplace & detailed woodwork throughout. BONUS ROOMS: Basement, 2 offices, playroom & exercise room. Fully equipped guest suite w/ kitchen, bed, bath & laundry. Meticulously maintained by the original owners. Tons of Storage, RV Gate, huge garage, bring all your toys! This home features unique architecture & is built with the highest quality construction.
Also many things that make a home more quiet, efficient and desirable cannot be seen, but are certainly noticed when living in this home such as:
Three Coat Stucco – not the standard power-wall stucco that they do now, which is about a quarter of an inch thick and can be easily damaged. Three Coat Stucco is two to three inches thick. Home is more quiet and energy efficient.
Additional Energy Efficiency Features:
Foam Insulation fills the airspace of the 2″x6″, 2″x8″ and 2″x10″ outer walls.
Fiberglass insulation in-between drywall of inner-walls.
Pella high quality dual pane Windows.
The floor between the basement and the main floor is concrete – better sound proofing and insulation.
Basement walls are furred out and have fiberglass insulation between the concrete and drywall.
Basement concrete was poured in a tongue and groove manner between the floor and upright walls to eliminate leakage. Also has outside water barriers to stop leaking.
Basement outer walls also have water barrier to stop possible leaking.
Here is a quote from a construction article: “Waterproofing is an expensive, yet unseen, home feature. But it can save home-buyers tens of thousands of dollars if done during initial construction.”
Additional Home Features:
– Basement has 9′ ceilings
– 4 car tandem/extended length garage for boat. Includes Sink, Cabinets galore and has separate large storage room inside the garage.
– NEW Cool-deck on huge back patio, breezeway and basement courtyard.
– NEW paint interior & exterior
– NEW jetted tub in master bathroom
– Open Courtyard at basement
– Outside drinking fountain
– Commercial six line telephone system with phones and intercom throughout the home.
– Central Vacuum System throughout the home.
– Surround Sound
– Security System
– 400 AMP electrical service in the home. Two separate circuit breakers in the home.
– Two separate water lines to home with two separate hot water heaters and separate soft water systems.
– Specialty Brick – is larger. Not like standard redbrick.
– Strauss Crystal Chandeliers
– Secret Storage area in Office
– Large continuous can rolling system in Pantry
– Natural Gas – also pre-plumbed to many areas including for outdoor pool.
MD Anderson Cancer Center – less than 1 mile
Banner Gateway Hospital – less than 1 mile
Phoenix Children’s Hospital East Valley – less than 1 mile
Banner Heart Hospital- less than 4 mi
Banner Baywood Hospital- less than 4 mi
AT Still Medical & Dental School- less than 2 miles