PHOENIX – Angry Crab Shack, the immersive Asian-Cajun restaurant, is launching a new Steak Out menu that will be available to patrons on April 4. Traditionally specializing in seafood cuisine and seafood boils, the Steak Out menu will blend the restaurant’s trademark crustacean and fish offerings with succulent cuts of beef.
Angry Crab Shack’s Steak Out menu will be available for a limited time only, and include the following dishes:
- Surf and Turf – A juicy 8 oz filet, cooked medium to medium well*, served with a Maine lobster tail, corn on the cob, potatoes and a side of butter. $38
- Steak Sandwich – Fresh off the grill steak, cooked medium to medium well*, cut into strips and served on a pretzel bun with horseradish mayo, bleu cheese and caramelized onions. $19
- Steak Bowl – Juicy steak strips, cooked medium to medium well*, served with vegetables over rice or noodles, accompanied with the guest’s choice of sauce. $19
- Steak Salad – Guest’s choice of fresh House or Caesar salad, topped with tender strips of grilled steak cooked medium to medium well*. $19
- *Steak is only prepared medium to medium well at Angry Crab Shack locations.
“This latest limited addition to the Angry Crab Shack menu will provide a unique dining experience to patrons seeking to explore new flavors,” said Ron Lou, former NFL star and founder of Angry Crab Shack.
Angry Crab Shack first opened its Mesa location in 2013, combining the bold flavors of Asian cuisine with traditional Southern seafood cooking. The restaurant focuses on providing fresh, top-quality dishes at an affordable price, sourcing lobster from the East Coast, Dungeness Crab from the Pacific Northwest, King Crab from the Bering Sea, Snow Crab from Canadian waters, and crawfish from the Gulf of Mexico.
About Angry Crab Shack
Locally owned and operated, Angry Crab Shack was founded in 2013 by Ron Lou with the headquarters in Mesa, Arizona. It is not the traditional crab in a bag boil, but rather a hands-on dining experience. The menu features seafood boils with Asian-Cajun flavors and signature sauces with Snow and King Crab, shrimp, crawfish, lobster and Dungeness crab. Angry Crab Shack has 13 locations in Arizona with additional restaurants opening this year throughout the state. For more information, please visit angrycrabshack.com.