Visitors to Arizona Boardwalk this Labor Day Weekend are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to the entertainment destination’s Food Drive to benefit United Food Bank and receive a discount on General Admission Tickets at their favorite following attractions: OdySea Aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and Surprise Your Eyes.
Guests can enjoy significant savings at Arizona Boardwalk’s most popular family-fun spots when they donate two (2) or more non-perishable food items at each venue. Make a day of it with family and friends and help a neighbor in need with this special Labor Day Food Drive. General Admission Ticket discounts vary by attraction, and the savings are applied per two food items – per guest – per attraction. Discounts are not available online when purchasing tickets; the discounts will be honored in-person at each attraction’s ticket window.
- $10 off a General Admission Ticket at OdySea Aquarium with 2 or more food items required per guest
- $3 off a General Admission Ticket at Butterfly Wonderland with 2 or more food items required per guest
- $5 off a General Admission Ticket at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition with 2 or more food items required per guest
- $5 off a General Admission Ticket at Surprise Your Eyes 3D photo/selfie museum with 2 or more food items required per guest
WHEN: Labor Day Weekend
September 5 – 7
9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Arizona Boardwalk entertainment destination
9500 East Vía de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
In support of Hunger Action Month this September—a month to spread the word and take action against hunger—Arizona Boardwalk has joined forces with United Food Bank to help replenish their shelves and help feed families in need, especially during these uncertain times with many families adversely affected by the pandemic. United Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has been providing hunger relief to people in need in the East Valley and eastern Arizona for more than 35 years.
In 2019, United Food Bank distributed almost 24 million pounds of food providing nearly 19.5 million meals to our neighbors in need. In response to the economic impact of COVID 19, the food bank projects it will distribute nearly 25 million pounds of food (30 million meals) this year.
UNITED FOOD BANK’S SUGGESTED FOOD ITEMS FOR DONATION:
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Dried or Canned Beans
- Canned Tuna or Chicken
- Whole-Grain Rice or Pasta
- Healthy Cereal
- Peanut Butter