PHOENIX, AZ – Power 98.3, 96.1 and The Dana Cortez Show presents Power of A Dollar benefitting The Boys & Girls Clubs of The Valley.
Leading the way for over 70 years, Boys & Girls Clubs has provided thousands of parents with proven programs to help develop their children into strong, responsible young adults.
“Boys & Girls Club of the Valley is thrilled and grateful to be a part this special day,” said, Jill Johnson, Director of Strategic Partnerships of Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley. “Power 98.3 Radio Station cares deeply about the families in our community and understands the impact our Clubs make in the lives of young people. We are in need of community support in order to further our mission.”
The radiothon will begin at 6:00 am and ends at 7:00 pm, Friday June 12th. Fans, neighbors and community leaders are encouraged support The Boys & Girls Clubs of The Valley by texting CLUBS – to 76278 to make a donation.
Social Media @Power983
WHEN: Friday, June 12th from 6:00 am- 7:00 pm
WHERE: Riviera Broadcasting
4745 North 7th Street Suite 410 PHX, AZ 85014
How to help: Text CLUBS- To 76278 to make a donation.
- $10 donation helps provide art supplies for future artists
- $20 donation helps a teen to join the teen center for the year
- $30 helps sponsor a kid for one month (and that includes homework help, snacks and dinner)
- $50 helps sponsor transportation for 2 kids to a Club from their school during the school year
- $100 helps sponsor 1 club kid to play sports all year
- $500 helps sponsor 1 Club kid for a summer camp
- $10 a month can help ensure that more kids have access to a hot dinner
- $20 a month can help sponsor dinner for 2 teens all summer
About Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley (BGCAZ):
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley offers affordable after-school and summer programs for 16,000+ young people in grades K-12. At 26 Clubs across most of the Valley, BGCAZ provides award-winning programs designed to change the lives of young people. For over 70 years, we have been committed to creating equity and opportunity for youth through programs that create pathways to academic, career and workforce opportunities and achievement. We help young people make healthy decisions and focus on social and emotional development to build resilient young adults. Most importantly, we work to develop strong character and leadership skills by creating positive connections to caring adults. Boys & Girls Clubs employs a Formula for Impact for how the organization impacts the life of a child. For more information: visit www.bgcaz.org and @BGCArizona on social channels.