(PHOENIX – Apr. 14, 2020) – Southwest Behavioral & Health Services (SB&H), an innovative leader in behavioral health, continues to closely monitor local and national COVID-19 reports through the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in order to protect the health and safety of its clients and employees.
“These are unprecedented times, but we are continuing to provide behavioral health services to our clients,” said Southwest Behavioral & Health Services president and CEO Steven Sheets. “Our dedicated employees are committed to serving our clients and supporting them through this time of uncertainty.”
All community-based and outpatient clinics remain open. In addition to in-person services, SB&H is offering telephone and telemedicine appointments to provide even easier access to services.
- 7th Avenue Outpatient (1424 S. 7th Avenue, Bldg. C, Phoenix, AZ 85007)
- Broadway Outpatient (4420 S. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040)
- Buckeye Outpatient (26428 W. MC85, Buckeye, AZ 85326)
- Erickson Outpatient (2632 E. Thomas Road, #100, Phoenix, AZ 85016)
- Mesa Outpatient (1255 W. Baseline Road, #138, Mesa, AZ 85202)
- Metro Outpatient (11221 N. 28th Drive, Bldg. E, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Southwest Autism Center of Excellence (Locations in Phoenix & Mesa)
- Southwest Family Medicine (Serving All Counties)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (Phoenix)
- Project HHHome (Phoenix)
- Flagstaff Outpatient (1515 E. Cedar Avenue, #B-4, Flagstaff, AZ 86004)
- Flagstaff Opioid Replacement Services (ORS) (1515 E. Cedar Avenue, #E-2, Flagstaff, AZ 86004)
- Aero Outpatient (404 W. Aero Drive, Payson, AZ 85541)
- Empowerment Center (302 W. Aero Drive, Payson, AZ 85541)
- Bullhead City Outpatient (2580 Highway 95, #119, Bullhead City, AZ 86442)
- Bullhead City ORS (809 Hancock Road, #1, Bullhead City, AZ 86442)
- Kingman Outpatient (2215 Hualapai Mountain Road, #H, Kingman, AZ 86401)
- Kingman Recovery Unit (KRU) (1301 W. Beale Street, Kingman, AZ 86401)
- Lake Havasu City Outpatient (1845 McCulloch Boulevard, #B-1, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403)
- Prescott Valley Outpatient (7600 E. Florentine Road, Ste. 201, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314)
- Prescott Valley ORS (7600 E. Florentine Road, Ste. 101, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314)
SB&H requests that if individuals want to offer support, they should consider making an online financial gift on the SB&H website.
If individuals are sick and require services, they can reach out to the following to discuss options for treatment:
- For Behavioral Health and Primary Medical Care, please call (602) 265-8338.
- For administration and other inquiries, please call (602) 265-8338.
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, please call the Crisis Response Network Crisis Line.
About Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Incorporated in 1974 as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Southwest Behavioral & Health Services provides services in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai counties. Our Mission: “We inspire people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” SB&H offers an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. These include outpatient mental health treatment and psychiatric services including medication monitoring; assistance for persons with addictions; intensive inpatient care for persons in crisis; residential housing, in-home and supported housing services; prevention services, community outreach and school-based counseling; services throughout the lifespan for members with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD); and four opioid replacement clinics throughout the state that are working tirelessly to save lives and help alleviate the statewide crisis. More recently, integrated care and value based contracting have been initiated to offer a more flexible and culturally sensitive approach to clients served and resolve the historical challenges of fragmented care. For more information on SB&H, please visit www.sbhservices.org.