The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to State Farm Stadium Friday, March 6 through Sunday, March 8, featuring more than 1,000 innovative and inspiring displays.
Unique show attractions include (FREE with admission):
• Backyard Splash Pad: Stop by Advant-Edge’s splash pad and landscape booth to discover a fun idea to elevate your backyard entertaining plus keep the kids cool during the summer.
• Handmade Headquarters: FREE make-and-take crafts, including 8 different painting classes, Gnomes, spring bouquet sugar scrub, essential oil rollerballs, a wine cork keychain and more!
• DIY Demos and Seminars:
o Stylish peel-and-stick wallpaper
o Crash course on how to tackle a shower remodel
o Cabinet painting
o Backsplash installation
o Artificial turf installation and upkeep tips
• Orchids Galore: Did you know orchids thrive in our Arizona climate? The Orchid Society of Arizona offers skilled advice for growing and maintaining orchids. Plus, gorgeous orchids for purchase.
• Ask a Master Gardener: Receive expert advice and get answers to all your gardening questions from the UofA Master Gardeners. FREE seminars featuring tips on getting your lawn and garden ready for spring.
• Clever Ways to Add Storage Throughout the Home: Organizing experts from DEA Kitchen & Bath will teach you the latest storage solutions and how to create more space. They’ll share tips on how to maximize function and design for the garage, laundry room, pantry, under the stairs and more.
• See Incredible Feats of Canine Obedience: Witness fun tricks and incredible obedience training from the skilled professionals at Dog Training Elite.
• Meet Your New Best Friend: Looking for a new four-legged companion? Get cute and cuddly with on-site pet adoptions presented by Maricopa County Animal Care & Control.
• FREE wine tasting: Explore fine wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
Friday, March 6 – Sunday, March 8
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
State Farm Stadium, 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $4.
Customer Appreciation: $4 admission Friday 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. and Sunday 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $4 admission with valid military identification all three days.
Donate & Save: Donate at least six new cans of dog food, a five-pound bag of dog food or one new Kong dog toy for Maricopa County Animal Care & Control at Gate 2 and receive one FREE ticket to the show.
Discount Tickets: Sign up at MChomeshows.com to receive more deals on admission.
March Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a FREE special gift with valid ID.
FREE Parking onsite: A food court, scooter and wheelchair rentals, and ATMs are on site for your convenience.