The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to the Arizona State Fairgrounds on Friday, January 10 through Sunday, January 12. Back by popular demand, the Tiny Homes Street of Dreams, features smart technology, she sheds, man caves, farmhouse, and rustic. For three days only, don’t miss the chance to tour the unique collection of tiny home models.
Unique show attractions include (FREE with admission):
• 2020 Tiny Homes Street of Dreams: Don’t miss your chance to see these cozy “little” homes – featuring custom and luxury mini-mansions, smart technology park homes, off-the-grid homes, man caves, she sheds and even two-story tiny homes. Each model is open to tour and FREE with general admission.
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts, including DIY essential oil rollerballs, succulent terrariums, bath bombs, lip scrubs, wine glass paint parties, custom wine cork keychains and more!
• DIY Demos and Seminars: All weekend long (FREE at the show)
o Step-by-step stylish peel-and-stick wallpaper
o Crash course on how to tackle a shower remodel
o Backsplash installation
o Artificial turf installation and upkeep tips
• Ask a Garden Club Aficionado: NEW this show – Several garden clubs from across the valley teach new ways to enjoy your backyard and garden, including; backyard birding, how to build a salad garden, butterfly gardening and seed saving demonstrations. While there, shop household plants, herb and vegetable seedlings, garden aprons and much more!
• Ask a Master Gardener: Receive expert advice and get the answers to all of your gardening questions from the UofA Master Gardeners. FREE seminars featuring tips on growing tomatoes, fruit and nut trees, spring gardening prep and several other seasonal tips.
• Use It or Lose It. How to Pack up that Holiday Junk! After a whirlwind holiday, it’s time to get your house back in order. DEA Kitchens & Closets will teach you how to efficiently repack and re-organize, discuss the difference between cardboard boxes and plastic, as well as the best places to shop for storage containers.
• Impressive Pet Tricks & Obedience Training: Tricks you can teach your own family pet and amazing demonstrations of basic to advanced obedience training from the experts at Dog Training Elite.
Friday, January 10 through Sunday, January 12
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Arizona State Fairgrounds, 1826 W. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85007
General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2, children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $2.
Customer Appreciation: $2 admission Friday 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $2 admission with valid military identification all three days.
January Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a FREE special gift with valid ID.
Discount Tickets: Sign up at MCHomeshows.com to receive deals on admission.
Onsite parking: Plenty of onsite parking for $8, free shuttle service, 2 convenient entrances, electric scooter and wheelchair rentals, a large food court, as well as on-site ATMs for your convenience. Please note this is a cash only facility.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit MCHomeshows.com. Follow them on Facebook at facebook.com/HomeShows.