After debuting Clubhouse at Maya Oct. 4, Maya Day + Night Club once again transforms its newest space into a House of Horror inspired by hit TV show, American Horror Story.
Clubhouse at Maya and The District will kick off the weekend with an Asylum themed party Friday, Oct. 25 followed by:
· A Freak Show theme Saturday, Oct. 26.
· Sunday Scaries, a Sunday Fun Day daytime party on Oct. 27
· Monday night football on Oct. 28
· Taco Tuesday on Oct. 29
· Doggo-ween on Wednesday, Oct. 30. Featuring a Halloween dog costume contest from 7-9 p.m. with $500 in cash and prizes, and followed by a Coven themed party
· A Haunted Hotel theme Thursday (Halloween night) to wrap up the Halloween weekend fun.
Keeping with the House of Horror theme, staff will be dress in costumes from each of the American Horror Story seasons, and Clubhouse and The District will be transformed with cob webs, life-size creatures, fog and other spooky surprises.
It will still be all the fun and games at Clubhouse with added Halloween treats to the concessions and claw machine.
Tickets will not be required for the day or night events, but table reservations are suggested for large parties. Reservations can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maya + Day and Nightclub debuted Clubhouse at Maya after transforming its infamous Vegas-style pool space into Scottsdale’s best backyard party.
Clubhouse features yard game including Skee Ball, ping pong, giant beer pong, corn hole, a custom treehouse bar, two dozen 50-in TVs, shareable cocktails and more!
Clubhouse at Maya is open seven days a week with brunch offerings on the weekends.