is excited to announce it earned multiple honors at the 2019 Annual Homebuyers’ Choice Awards for its commitment to providing quality purchase and ownership experiences. This national, prestigious awards program is based on the results of more than 125,000 surveys which were administered to recent homeowners from over 150 major homebuilders across the United States.
Based on this customer feedback, Robson Resort Communities were recognized in the following categories of the High Volume segment:
• Purchase Experience, Third Place
• Design Selection, Third Place
“It is an honor for Eliant to recognize our excellent levels of quality for homebuyer satisfaction,” said Matt Guelich, Senior Vice President of Construction at Robson Communities, Inc. “We are committed to being an industry leader in customer service throughout the home buying process. I am extremely proud of the Robson team.”
In addition, Robson Resort Communities received these honors:
• Sales Representative of the Year – Linda Drinkwater, High Volume Survey Response, Honorable Mention
• Construction Representative of the Year – Pat Myers, Medium Volume Survey Response, Second Place
• Construction Representative of the Year – Dave Wimett, High Volume Survey Response, Second Place
• Construction Representative of the Year- John Orlandi, High Volume Survey Response, Third Place
• Design Representative of the Year – Melissa Rasmussen, Medium Volume Survey Response, Second Place
• Design Representative of the Year – Deana Ronquillo, Medium Volume Survey Response, Honorable Mention
• Design Representative of the Year – Kelly Weese, Medium Volume Survey Response, Honorable Mention
About the Homebuyers’ Choice Awards
For nearly 25 years, the Eliant Homebuyers’ Choice Awards has been the arbiter of superior customer experience in the homebuilding industry. Powered by Eliant’s best-in-class technology, reliable data and actionable insights, the awards consist of 12 categories, each reflective of the values, opinions and experiences of more than 125,000 recent homebuyers from 150+ major new homebuilders across the U.S.
About Robson Resort Communities
For five decades, Robson Resort Communities, master-planned resort-style developments in Arizona and Texas, have been redefining luxury 55+ living with innovative and award-winning home designs and exceptional resort-style amenities, including championship golf courses, pro shops, restaurants, fitness centers, tennis, pickleball, resort-style pools, creative arts, classes, social clubs, and countless activities for the ultimate active adult lifestyle. Today, more than 50,000 people call a Robson Resort Community home. Recognizing the Robson companies as a national leader in housing, the National Association of Homebuilders bestowed its coveted “55+ Builder of the Year” award to Robson Resort Communities in 2017. The Robson companies were also recognized for the third consecutive year with the prestigious 2018 “Builder of the Year” Grand Award and took home multiple other honors at the 33rd Annual Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) competition. For more information, call 800-732-9949 or visit www.robson.com.