YOU can be Energized and Organized
Do you ever feel overwhelmed? Do you dream of having a calmer and more peaceful life? Just imagine being more productive and organized…would that make your life better?
If the Netflix star and author of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo, came and organized your home or office, do you think she would make a difference?
If your answer is YES! Then I have a local solution for you.
Hire a Professional Organizer!
What is a professional organizer? A professional organizers helps to organize everything from paper flow to patient flow, from desktops to filing cabinets, from bookshelves to closets to computer files.
Organizing comes in many different forms including:
1) Space planning involves setting up and laying out a home or office so people can get the maximum and most efficient use of their space, taking into consideration such things as lighting, traffic patterns, noise and comfort needs.
2) Time management involves assisting clients to set goals, develop action steps, and define priorities, schedule and delegate tasks and activities.
3) Paper management involves helping people know how to respond and what to do with incoming material and setting up filing and retrieval systems so people can find things when they need them, fast and efficiently.
4) Clutter control involves restoring a sense of order and preventing further accumulation of clutter.
5) Closet/storage design involves designing and organizing closet and storage space.
Achieve greater peace, joy, organization and productivity in your life… hire a professional organizer!
To find your organizer today, click on the National Association of Productivity and Organizing website: www.napo-az.com.
Julie Jakubek, MBA
4650 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ 85018