DrBurns’ ReLeaf ™ is continuing to forge the path in the medical marijuana industry by releasing new formulas focused on treating a wide variety of ailments like chronic pain, anxiety, sleep deprivation and even Alzheimer’s. Patients often experience a lack of quality options available for their medicinal needs when they visit a dispensary. Typically, extracts are not tested or physician backed to ensure they are consistent and of the best therapeutic grade.
Dr. Elaine Burns, medical director of Southwest Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center (SWMMEC), created DrBurns’ ReLeaf ™, a collection containing CBD-only options along with products that contain both THC and CBD
that bridge the gap between what physicians recommend and what is available to patients. Burns developed these formulations to ensure patients have access to consistent, high-quality therapeutic medical cannabis. Burns drew upon more than seven years of clinical experience in the medical marijuana field to create these physician-formulated extracts that are safe, tested and locally produced.
In addition to the existing available products, the collection has added new DrBurns’ ReLeaf products:
· Menopause Tonic – This is a treatment option that may assist with PMS and menopausal symptoms.
· CBD Pure SLEEP- Aids in the treatment of insomnia and anxiety.
· CBD Pure Pain SLEEP –Helps ease the symptoms of pain and insomnia.
· AWAKE 1:1 – Containing CBD & THC, this was formulated to assist with increased energy and focus.
· CNS Calm 1:2 – Containing CBD & THC, this product may ease symptoms of anxiety, depression and agitation. Developed specifically for the Dementia/Alzheimer’s community and will be used in a 12 week case study assessing the effectiveness of CBD and THC with those patients’ symptoms.