Arizona-based real estate investment and development company Harvard Investments is delighted to announce it has selected all its Phase One builders for Cadence at Gateway in Mesa, and as of March 2019, has sold more than 40 percent of its Phase One homes since its Grand Opening in Fall 2018.
The final builders for Phase One include:
* Lennar with four neighborhoods and 256 homes
* Pulte Homes with three neighborhoods and 193 total homes
* Gehan with one neighborhood and 54 homes
* David Weekly with one neighborhood and 72 homes
* Newport Homes with one neighborhood and 82 homes
Combined, these five builders offer 52 different floor plans as part of Cadence’s Phase One. Less than five months after its Grand Opening last October, Cadence homes continue to sell, and residents have begun moving in. Harvard Investments is finishing up the infrastructure, interior streets and sidewalks for the last neighborhood in Phase One as it begins to focus on Phase Two in 2019.
Find out more about Cadence at Gateway and what makes it the premier residential project in Arizona by visiting (http://cadenceaz.com/) Or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.