(NYSE: HUM), a leading health and well-being company, is hiring approximately 90 full-time employees at its Humana Pharmacy operations center in Glendale; dispensing facility in Phoenix; and call center located in Tempe.
Humana Pharmacy is Humana’s mail-delivery pharmacy service. The convenience of mail-delivery and continued growth of Humana’s health plan membership have created increasing demand for Humana Pharmacy’s services.
Humana is hiring for Inbound Customer Service Representatives, Utilization Management Administration Coordinators, Pharmacy Technician and Technicians in Training positions.
- Inbound Customer Service Representatives respond to inbound calls with customers, physicians, health care providers, and pharmacies to assist with benefit questions, resolving issues, educating members and initiating prior authorizations. Candidates with a retail and/or hospitality background are encouraged to apply.
- Utilization Management Administration Coordinators provide non-clinical support for the formulary policies and procedures ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for customers. Previous pharmacy experience is preferred for this role.
- Pharmacy Technician and Technicians in Training may be taking inbound calls from Humana members, resolving matters related to mail-order pharmacy, making outbound calls to provider offices or Humana members, or performing data entry of prescriptions. All qualified candidates must have an active Pharmacy Technician or Technician in Training license with the state of Arizona.
Interviews will take place in early to mid-October, so candidates are encouraged to apply soon. Start dates range from late October to mid-November.
A three-day job fair for the Pharmacy Technician and Technician in Training roles will take place on Thursday, Oct. 18 from 12 to 7 p.m., Friday, Oct. 19 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. to noon at the Humana Pharmacy operations center located at 8990 W. Glendale Ave. in Glendale. Interviews will be conducted on-site, so interested candidates should dress professionally and bring several copies of their current resume.
The positions are full-time, permanent roles and include a full comprehensive benefits package. Other benefits include paid volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement, and walking work stations.
To apply, candidates should visit numbers:and search requisition
· R-205136 for the Inbound Customer Service Representatives positions,
· R-205135 for the Utilization Management Administration Coordinator positions,
· R-205690, R-205365, and R-205365 for Pharmacy Technician, and
· R-205698 for Technicians in Training positions.
Humana has been named in the Top 10 Best Places to Work for Extra-Large Employers (1,000-plus employees) by the Phoenix Business Journal for the past five years.
Humana Pharmacy was recently named the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with U.S. Mail Order Pharmacies. Humana Pharmacy received the highest score among mail order pharmacies in the J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Pharmacy Study of customers’ satisfaction with their pharmacy. Visit for details.
Currently, Humana employs more than 2,300 employees in Arizona.