Chandler’s newest Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant is the first in the state to feature the brand’s store of the future design and technologies
People who live and work in Chandler can now experience Dunkin’ Donuts’ store of the future. Dunkin’ Donuts opens its new restaurant at 4225 S. Gilbert Rd. in Chandler on November 1, featuring the brand’s next generation concept design, with a modern atmosphere and innovative technologies – including a drive thru exclusively for mobile ordering — to make running on Dunkin’ faster and more convenient than ever before.
The new 1,800 square foot Chandler location is only one of 50 or more new and remodeled Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across the nation that will test variations of the new design this year. Dunkin’ Donuts’ final new store design is expected to be unveiled once testing is complete. The Chandler store is also one of a select number of Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants testing new signage that refers to the brand simply as “Dunkin’.” Exciting elements of Dunkin’ Donuts’ new restaurant experience include:
• The special interior design uses lighter colored materials, an open layout and natural light to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
• Faster than Ever Drive-Thru Experience: An exclusive On-the-Go drive-thru lane lets DD Perks® members who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App bypass the ordering lane and merge straight into the line for the pickup window. Dunkin’ Donuts is the first national restaurant brand to offer this type of drive-thru innovation and convenience.
• Premium Pours: Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature cold beverages are now served through an innovative tap system serving eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order. A single-cup machine will also enable the option of grinding and brewing select coffee varieties one cup at a time.
• Dunkin’ on Demand: With fully-integrated digital kiosks coming in 2018, guests will choose to order with or without the help of a crew member. Dunkin’ Donuts has also introduced an area dedicated to mobile pickups, so that members of the DD Perks® Rewards program who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before. Guests will be able to track the status of their orders placed for pickup inside the restaurant via a new digital order status board.
• New Uniforms Designed by Life is Good®: Dunkin’ Donuts has introduced new uniforms and headwear designed in partnership with lifestyle brand Life is Good®. Messaging on the new crew t-shirts, such as “Fueled by Positive Energy,” and “Drink Coffee. Be Awesome.” serve as a form of self-expression for crew members, reflecting the positive atmosphere of the new Dunkin’ Donuts store and the optimism and energy for which both the Life is Good and Dunkin’ Donuts brands are known. In addition, Dunkin’ Donuts and Life is Good share a commitment to spreading positivity and helping kids in need through their respective Foundations – the Joy in Childhood Foundation® and the Kids Foundation.
• Greater Grab & Go Selection: An expanded, custom Grab & Go unit will feature bottled beverages, as well as snacks from leading brands that complement Dunkin’s menu. These will include better-for-you options like fresh bananas, mini oranges and grapes, as well as fruit snacks like Gogo Squeez® apple sauce, Yoplait® yogurt parfaits featuring Nature Valley™ granola, and other packaged snacks such as beef jerky, nut butter packs and more.
• Increased Energy Efficiency: The new Dunkin’ Donuts designed to save 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant.
“We are thrilled to be a part of Dunkin’ Donuts’ next generation store initiative and can’t wait to bring this innovative new restaurant to Arizona,” said Alex Apodaca, the Chandler Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee. “The new menu offerings and approachable atmosphere will grab the attention of Dunkin’ fans and help keep Chandler running on Dunkin’ for years to come.”
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com, or subscribe to the Dunkin’ Donuts blog to receive notifications at https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter @DunkinArizona
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for nine years running. The company has more than 11,300 restaurants in 36 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.