Do you know why opposites attract? Do you always seem to pick the same type of wrong relationship? What are the three most important keys to having a good relationship?
These questions and more will be addressed in the upcoming interactive workshop “Addicted to Love or Love to Avoid?” which will be held 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13, at Ability 360, 5031 E. Washington St., Phoenix.
The seminar, led by Certified Professional Life Coach Kenny Weiss, is presented by The Greatness Movement, a Valley-based group where individuals can grow and collaborate on ways to achieve their full potential. The seminar will address the dynamics people bring into relationships that keep them from developing the trust, communication, honesty and connection they want.
Attendees will learn:
- Why you pick whom you pick
- The two destructive dynamics at play in every relationship
- What causes a relationship to break down and how to repair it
- Why you keep picking the wrong or the same person
- Why your partner is so distant and/or why your partner is so needy
- Why opposites attract
- The three most important keys to having a good relationship
Tickets are $19.99. To register and purchase tickets, visit Eventbrite. Attendees
will receive a free T-shirt.
Kenny Weiss is a certified professional life coach, author of “Your Journey to Success,” speaker, podcast host and founder of the Greatness Movement. He helps people succeed, break through barriers and repair their career and relationships. The vision at The Greatness Movement is to create a shift in society by giving people the tools to tap into their psyche and boost their self-awareness.