Start your Sunrun career today!
The solar energy company and solar panel supplier is looking for motivated, hardworking individuals to join their team and make a difference in the lives of customers.
According to the official job listing, essential responsibilities for employees include:
- Handle incoming calls from prospects inquiring about solar and qualify as sales leads for outside and inside sales consultants
- Explaining and simplifying complex and technical concepts related to solar technology
- Understanding, explaining and simplifying complex concepts related to solar
- Manage and track a large volume of incoming internet and phone leads in a CRM system
- Educate and explore goals of prospective customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Distribute qualified lead information to outside and inside sales consultants
- Maintain thorough knowledge of solar electric market conditions, rebate programs, and electric utility rate schedules
- Execute a variety of other essential Inside Sales functions as group workload demands
Interested applicants should have an entrepreneurial nature with the willingness and ability to sell a positive product, as well as the ability to effectively educate the public about the benefits of solar electricity. Hiring managers are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and ambition to succeed, as well as a desire to work with an environmentally positive and sustainable product. Experience in using a CRM system is preferred, as is a minimum of 2+ years of call center experience, a four year college degree, and the ability to speak Spanish.
This position may require physical demands such as:
- Be able to remain in a seated position for more than 50 percent of the workday
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force and occasionally lift and or move up to 15 pounds
- Have adequate visual and hearing acuity to follow instructions, operate office equipment and determine accuracy of the work assigned
For more information and to apply online, please visit the official job listing.