Looking to become certified as a private process server in Arizona? If so, you will have to pass the examination and testing which is approved by the Arizona Supreme Court and administered in the county in which you reside. More information about the process is here.
This private process server program is available in the following Arizona counties:
Apache, Coconino, Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, and Yuma.
To get started:
You will have to sit for the examination and submit your application.
The testing can be difficult if you are new to process serving and/or the legal field. Most don’t pass on their first attempt. That’s why we offer our Arizona Private Process Server Certification Examination Prep Class. We strongly recommend taking a preparation course before the exam as most test takers do not pass the first time.
- I work in this industry day in and day out and can share the nuances of the law and practical scenarios to help you absorb the information better. This will help you interpret the questions and the determine the most correct answer.
- We do not simply read the material to you but discuss the intention of the language (shall versus may, etc.)
- You are taught by an approved Arizona Supreme Court instructor who is also a Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and University instructor.
- I have taken this test, passed it with flying colors and teach this course throughout the year. I am very familiar with the subject matter and the rules and regulations.
- Since I am actively working, I can tell you what information is most critical and will impact not only your test but the way you will do your job once licensed.
Where can I take this examination preparation course?
You can take the certification and licensing exam test preparation class right from your home, or wherever, using your phone, desktop, laptop or tablet! We offer live and self-paced recorded classes.
When is the next class?
You can find the dates and times open for enrollment at our school and the proposed schedule is listed below.
January 6, 2018
February 3, 2018
March 3, 2018
April 7, 2018
May 5, 2018
June 7, 2018
You can find the private process server certification and licensing testing dates for Maricopa County Superior Court here.
Great question! As part of the certification and licensing requirements, all Arizona certified private process servers are required to take 10 hours of continuing education each year that they are licensed and present proof of this training at the time of renewal. That means you will need a total of 30 hours, 10 hours each year, so that you can submit this with your renewal paperwork.
Unfortunately, this exam prep class does not count towards CE (unless you want to take it as a refresher) as you will not have been certified at the time you are taking the examination preparation class.
Don’t fret because we offer a whole slew of great classes that can meet your requirements. Things like:
Best yet, as a former student of the exam prep class, you get a discount on future classes and notification of new classes ahead of others.
You can find more information on the CE requirements here.
Please feel free to reach out to me to schedule a FREE consultation.
Looking forward to serving you!