America’s Friendliest Airport® is getting friendlier and even more healthy with new shopping opportunities and the Airport’s first-ever medical clinic opening soon. On May 10, the Phoenix City Council approved the second and final phase of the retail overhaul at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s busiest terminal, Terminal 4. Sixteen new retail stores will be added, including the first TripAdvisor store in the country, the first store in an airport with Lucky brand merchandise, Sky Harbor’s first Brookstone, and a drug store with a medical clinic and a doctor on staff. Phoenix Sky Harbor will also welcome two Duty Free stores that will offer both duty-free and duty-paid options; something new for PHX travelers.
Contracts were awarded to Casa Unlimited Enterprises, Inc., Avila Retail Development and Management, LLC., Dufry Phoenix Retailers JV, Paradies Lagardere @ PHX, LLC, and InMotion Entertainment Group, LLC
New concepts include:
- Azcentral.com – This store will offer periodicals, books, last-minute traveler needs, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and souvenirs.
- Brookstone – Phoenix Sky Harbor’s first. Find gifts for any occasion. Unique items for the home, for your travels, as well as toys and games and electronics.
- Connections – This shop provides travelers with periodicals, snacks, last-minute travel needs, and souvenirs.
- Drugs & More – Your airport drug store. Featuring last-minute items for your travels as well as over-the-counter medication.
- En Route Travel – This store will feature all the accessories you could need for your travels as well as luggage and more.
- Indigenous (three locations) – Take a piece of Arizona home with you with unique gifts, collectibles and souvenirs. This store also features many Native American items that are exclusive to Arizona and the Southwest.
- InMotion Entertainment (two locations) – Discover the latest in electronics, headphones, accessories and more.
- Lucky Break – The first Lucky Brand airport store. Featuring Lucky Brand fashion jewelry and accessories.
- Mach1Medical – Sky Harbor’s first full service medical clinic will be located within Drugs & More. The clinic offers a doctor on staff, prescriptions, physicals, and more.
- Phoenix Duty Free (two locations) – Sky Harbor’s first duty-free/duty paid store. Offering a wide selection of fragrances, gifts, jewelry, liquor, tobacco and travel-related merchandise. Even if you aren’t flying internationally, you can purchase cosmetics and other special accessories at these locations.
- Sonora Southwest Living – A lifestyle store. Offering unique items for the home, including accessories, furniture, and other custom merchandise.
- TripAdvisor – Set to be the first airport location in the country. Featuring periodicals, books, last-minute traveler needs, and souvenirs.
- TUMI – Featuring luxury luggage and travel accessories.
These new concepts were based on customer feedback and will expand upon the frequently-requested local and national brands already at the airport. These stores will open in phases through the end of the first quarter of 2018.
New retail locations already open as part of the first phase of the retail renovation include shops selling local merchandise such Arizona Highways, Bunky Boutique, Cactus Candy, and Roosevelt Row, as well as nationally-recognized brands like Brooks Brothers, Johnston and Murphy, Fire CZ, Sunglass Hut, and more.
For more information, visit https://skyharbor.com/ShopsFoodServices/Shops
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, America’s Friendliest Airport, has an annual economic impact of nearly $29 billion. Every day approximately 1,200 aircraft and approximately 120,000 passengers arrive and depart at Sky Harbor. PHX Sky Harbor is funded with Airport revenue. No local tax dollars are used to support the Airport.